Quarterly Challenge FAQs
Q: Do I have to have a teammate?
A: No. Because of feedback we received, you no longer need a teammate to participate in the challenge.
Q: May I change the pattern provided?
A: The overall size and shape should be the same – but fabric, trims, and embellishments are up to you.
Q: What is judging based on?
A: Judging is based on the following criteria: 50% craftsmanship and 50% creativity.
Q: How do I enter?
A: Simply upload your project photos (up to 6) to our quarterly challenge gallery and enter the requested information. That's it, once your photos are uploaded, you're entered! See below for detailed upload instructions.
Q: How many photos can I enter?
A: You may enter up to six (6) photos of your projects. We recommend including an overall photo and some detailed photos.
Q: How do I upload my photos?
A: To upload your photos:
- Go to www.allpeoplequilt.com/quarterlychallenge and click on “Upload your photos to enter” link
- Click on the “Upload Photos” button, and fill out the requested information
- Select the “Quilts & More Quarterly Challenge” channel
- Pick a label for your gallery of photos (e.g. Sara’s Pillowcase).
Note: you must upload all photos of your project to this gallery
- Click on the upload photo button (this will browse files on your computer)
- Please label each photo you upload (e.g. “Sara’s Pillowcase” or “Sara’s Pillowcase Band Detail”)
- Write a short description of your photo or select a description from options provided
- To add the second photo to your gallery click on Add More Photos
- Once all desired photos are uploaded click on the SUBMIT button
Q: What are the entry dates of each challenge?
A: Challenge 1: 3/1/10 – 4/12/10
Challenge 2: 5/1/10 – 6/7/10
Challenge 3: 7/1/10 – 8/16/10
Challenge 4: 9/2/10 – 10/11/10
Q: How do I vote?
A: Visitors will be invited to vote for the finalists in each semi-finalist round.
Q: When are the voting periods for each challenge?
A: Challenge 1: 4/21/10 – 4/30/10
Challenge 2: 6/16/10 – 6/25/10
Challenge 3: 8/25/10 – 9/1/10
Challenge 4: 10/20/10 – 10/29/10
Final Voting: 12/1/10 – 12/15/10